Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Distraction


So distracted today. So much on my mind. So little time. So little brainpower. I've got it! Write something.....


The brick path I built in the backyard had a mishap in the storm. Niece #1 is coming in town....or so she says. God, those weeds I pulled are not showing their faces AGAIN are they? Arizona did what? The GOP voted against Financial Reform? There is a FaceBook page of "Christians" praying for the death of our POTUS? I don't have to buy Niece #1 a car now....after all the work I put into it? I really want to create an "art piece" for the backyard. What the hell am I making for dinner? How many times has that load STILL in the washer been washed now? My office is still a mess after the repair to the ceiling. Comcast 1 Net Neutrality 0. I weigh how much now?.....yada, yada, yada.


Focus, where are you today? One thing at a time.


There you have it. Don't ever say I don't tell you what is on my mind.

No comments: