Saturday, March 19, 2016

Out With The Old, In With The New. Hello 2016

2016 is time to lighten up, tidy up, get on with life.

It's been awhile since I paid attention to this much neglected little blog.  Looks like the last published entry (drafts don't count) was March of 2012.  Life flies with or without fun.

I had been giving a lot of thought of starting fresh with a new blog.  I wanted to leave the years from 2008-2012 behind me and move forward.  My first entry was in October of 2008.  There was a lot going on in my life and the country.  Yes, seems like there was a very important election about to happen.  I was very active on Twitter (before it got so angry and hateful that I had to turn my back) and had a few followers.  I was extremely interested in politics.  I still am, but I need to keep it separate.  I want to start a more creative blog with little to no politics.  I want to write and create more.  I want to laugh more.  I want a fresh start.

So, for awhile, I actually took it down.  Then I cleaned it up and put it back up.  After all, it is a mini-diary albeit public.  I decided the new stripped down edited version could stay up.

If you are interested in things a little lighter, see my new blog at SockOnARooster.com.

I also changed my Instagram account from BaxterBlogs to SockOnARooster

You can find my Twitter Account: SockOnARooster

You can find my Pinterest Account: SockOnARooster

You can find my FaceBook Page: SockOnARooster

Of course, my less active Twitter account of BaxterBlogs is still around.

That is all.

Carry on.

No comments: