Monday, February 27, 2012

Insignificance

I realized today that my writing skills are not what I had hoped they were. I love to write. But I'm not very good at it. Apparently the simplest thoughts can not be expressed well. And I'm really starting to rethink all of it. What is the point?

FaceBook: people aren't that interested in what I have to say. Probably, because I say too much, too often.

Twitter: people aren't that interested in what I have to say. It became such a big ball of nasty hate, I became bored.

This Blog: No one reads it anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I really need to do something else. There is no need to express myself. It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. And really, is anyone asking for my opinion? No. So why do I feel the need to give it? It is a waste of breath. It is a waste of time. It is a waste of keystrokes.

Now what?

No comments: