Friday, December 11, 2009

Blue Skies and Fridays

It is still cold in NashVegas today. But not as cold as yesterday was. The sky is clear and blue. I got some more Christmas Shopping done last night. I only have a few more to get then I'm done.

I'm going to try to be productive today. So I'll make this short and to the point.

For Chanumas I would like the ability to say or write what is on my mind without the worry or guilt of how it will affect someone else. What I mean by that is that I have so much inside me that needs to get out. But I can't disguise it well enough in humor so that it won't offend at least some friend or family member. I would also like the ability to have an unexpressed thought without feeling that I will explode if it doesn't get out of me. Now there is a dichotomy if ever there was one.

Give me the gift of telling it like it is and if I can't give me the ability to not care if I express myself.

Seems simple enough. Is there a store that sells that?

No comments: